Find Your Job
Looking for flexibility in your work schedule? In search of your next career path? Seeking more competitive pay?
Explore your employment opportunities with Snelling St. Louis.
Location : St. Louis, MO
Job Type : Contract to Hire
Hours : Full Time
Job Description :
- Manage top accounts, lost or declining accounts, new customers, leads and prospects.
- Achieve sales quotas and assigned strategic account objectives.
- Leverage advanced skills and knowledge to achieve rapport and increase revenue. Influence customers to buy or retain products or services.
- Use quantitative techniques to analyze results (IE; trend reporting) and make decisions based on reporting documents.
- Demonstrate effective business communication skills through direct verbal communication while maintaining the highest level of professionalism.
- Provide product reference information and recommendations while speaking with customers or submitting requests through the website.
- Document sales by completing sales orders, purchase orders and notating customer interactions in our inventory system.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills while maintaining the highest level of professionalism both internally and externally.
- Assist with any projects as directed by Management. Maintain operations by following policies and procedures.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum of 2-4 years within a customer service or phone-based sales environment.
- Highly proficient in computer technology, working knowledge of MS office preferred.
- Logical and technological problem-solving skills are required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Possess and provide excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.