Find Your Job
Looking for flexibility in your work schedule? In search of your next career path? Seeking more competitive pay?
Explore your employment opportunities with Snelling St. Louis.
Accounting Specialists use receipts and other documents to verify and process transactions, record and analyze financial information, communicate with lenders, clients, and suppliers, and assist with daily, monthly, and yearly accounting activities and projects. We've filled multiple Accounting Specialists positions and are always looking for Accenting Specialist candidates!
- Work with accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll.
- Process incoming payments by check, credit card, and EFT.
- Receive, process, and reconcile statements.
- Prepare monthly financial statements.
- Generate and review monthly reports.
- Prepare and make bank deposits.
- Assist with preparation for annual audits.
- Prepare and distribute annual IRS forms.
- Ensure compliance with internal accounting procedures.
- Maintain accurate records, including ledgers, journals, receipts, and invoices.
- Perform administrative and other tasks as needed.
- Understanding of GAAP accounting principles
- Familiarity with Quickbooks, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in entering financial data
- Outstanding math and research skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proficiency with 10-key typing and data entry
- Deadline-driven with excellent time management ability
- Bilingual skills a plus