Find Your Job
Looking for flexibility in your work schedule? In search of your next career path? Seeking more competitive pay?
Explore your employment opportunities with Snelling St. Louis.
Accounts Receivable Clerk
Location : St. Louis, MO
Job Type : Contract to Hire
Compensation : open
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : Bachelors Degree Preferred
Job Description :
- Responsible for a full cycle of receivables each month, including the preparation of AIA invoices, collections, deposits, and lien review.
- Understand and review a basic contract document as it relates to billing and revenue to ensure accurate invoice preparation.
- Perform revenue and expense analysis on projects.
- Meet with project managers to review project position, monthly invoices and budget reconciliations.
- Utilize excellent customer service and communication skills to handle customer inquiries and resolve billing issues.
Required Qualifications :
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate or Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business preferred.
- 1-2 years experience in general billing, A/P or A/R.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective time management. The candidate should be well organized, detail-oriented, and able to work well under deadlines and respond to changes in priorities.