Find Your Job
Looking for flexibility in your work schedule? In search of your next career path? Seeking more competitive pay?
Explore your employment opportunities with Snelling St. Louis.
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Location : St. Louis, MO
Job Type : Contract to Hire
Hours : Full Time
Job Description :
- Timely and accurate submission of invoices to our customers via multiple methods.
- Review invoice payment status on customer portals.
- Process incoming payments and prepare bank deposits in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Perform day-to-day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, posting and recording accounts receivable data.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies and resolve customer billing issues.
- Facilitate payment of past due invoices by contacting customers.
- Maintain an organized log and file of payments received.
- Provide updated aging reports and various other reports for management upon request.
- Cooperate with other departments to ensure the timely processing of payments.
- Conduct weekly A/R meetings with the Executive Management team..
- Respond to inquiries from Executive Management regarding customer balances.
- Provide general Accounting-related administrative support.
Required Qualifications :
- BS/BA in accounting is preferred
- 2-3 years of accounting experience in lieu of degree