Find Your Job
Looking for flexibility in your work schedule? In search of your next career path? Seeking more competitive pay?
Explore your employment opportunities with Snelling St. Louis.
Child Care Staff
We are currently looking for experienced Childcare Workers at multiple Head Start and licensed Childcare Centers in St. Louis City and all over North, South, and West St. Louis County. We are seeking individuals who are knowledgeable, responsible, and flexible for these positions. We have temporary and temp-to-hire opportunities available with both full and part-time work schedules. Submit your application and please call (314) 993-7800 for more information.
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS AVAILABLE!
Responsibilities include assisting with daily classroom activities, creating learning environments for children in and outside of the classroom, promoting the development of positive relationships that support a caring community within the classroom.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willingness to work with children from 6 weeks to 5 years old
- Must have a minimum of high school diploma or GED
- Ability to provide or obtain a recent physical examination
- Ability to provide or obtain Hepatitis A Vaccination
- Ability to provide or obtain a recent TB Test
- Must pass an FBI Fingerprint Background Check
- Completion of three (3) or more college credit hours in early childhood, child development, youth development, or having a CDA, is a plus.