Find Your Job
Looking for flexibility in your work schedule? In search of your next career path? Seeking more competitive pay?
Explore your employment opportunities with Snelling St. Louis.
Snelling Staffing is seeking dedicated Construction Laborers to join our team. You will be responsible for loading and unloading heavy materials, cleaning up job sites, assisting tradesmen, and follow directions from supervisors and other skilled construction professionals. To do well in this role you should be physically fit, reliable, and be a hard worker.
- Help equipment operator, carpenters, and other skilled labor when necessary.
- Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
- Load or unload construction materials.
- Put together and take apart temporary structures, such as scaffolding.
- Remove, fill, or compact earth.
- Follow instructions from supervisors.
- Assist craft workers.
- Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary.
- Perform site clean-up.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks.
- Ability to work in all weather.
- Workers must be punctual and reliable.
- Must have experience as a general laborer in the construction industry.