Find Your Job
Looking for flexibility in your work schedule? In search of your next career path? Seeking more competitive pay?
Explore your employment opportunities with Snelling St. Louis.
Data Center Operations Representative
- Answer incoming calls from clients and vendors related to data center maintenance
- Creating and updating work order requests in Ascent’s internal database and client databases
- Document and perform data entry of information from calls into various systems
- Sending emails to clients, vendors, and internal employees, meeting all SLA requirements for timely response
- Dispatch technicians to data center locations to address maintenance requests
- Monitor data center alarms, notify clients, leads, and internal groups as applicable
- Escalation of emergency issues to management and clients as needed
- Following set processes and procedures
- Attend weekly group meeting to discuss new and updated processes and procedures
- Additional duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field a plus
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a fast-paced environment such as retail or clerical
- An eager and motivated individual who excels in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail required
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow all SLAs(Service Level Agreements) and provide timely responses to clients, coworkers, supervisors, and internal departments
- Proficiency in basic operations of a computer; MS Outlook, Excel required. Must be comfortable with typing on a keyboard, switching between tabs quickly for multiple internet windows on a PC, data entry from phone calls, etc.
- Required to work in a busy, open office area which may result in frequent interruptions
- Required to spend long hours concentrating which will require attention to detail and high levels of accuracy; and
- Required to meet a number of deadlines which may cause stress.
- Required to work at a fast pace and multitask which may cause stress.
- Sitting for extended periods of time will be required;
- Long periods of phone use will be required;
- Walking and/or standing for periods of time will rarely be required
- Bending, stooping, and lifting up to 10 pounds will rarely be required