Find Your Job
Looking for flexibility in your work schedule? In search of your next career path? Seeking more competitive pay?
Explore your employment opportunities with Snelling St. Louis.
Data Entry Clerk
- Ensures that all data is entered accurately.
- Performs detailed screening of applicants to determine eligibility for the program and whether appropriate documentation was presented.
- Calculates income eligibility from monthly pay stubs and other documents.
- Maintains high productivity standards.
- Maintains accurate and complete files for every customer.
- Communicates orally and in writing with customers, coworkers, and management.
- Maintains sensitive information with integrity.
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job duties.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED; continued education in Data Processing preferred
- Prior experience in data entry in high output, accuracy intensive environment
- Must have a working knowledge of Windows Operating System and various Microsoft software applications and various web-based and server-based software applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Good math skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with low-income clients