Find Your Job
Looking for flexibility in your work schedule? In search of your next career path? Seeking more competitive pay?
Explore your employment opportunities with Snelling St. Louis.
Digital Formatting Specialist - 2nd Shift
- Prepare database files for plate printing
- Follows standard operating procedures for the use of graphic programs to generate a proof template layout, typesetting, copy changes, digital image corrections, color separation, and basic trapping to optimized art files to meet customer expectations.
- Verifies the quality of layout prints, proofs, and files standard with consistency across brands and projects.
- Assist the Press Operator with the setup and operate print and press machines to start a production cycle.
- Examine job tickets to determine quality to be printed, stock specifications, colors, and any special printing instructions.
- Control and adjust machine settings; resolve any machine errors that may occur while operating.
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines.
- Must be comfortable using a Mac computer (not required though a plus)
- Acute attention to detail
- Basic math skills are required
- Must be able to distinguish colors
- High School diploma
- Previous printing experience a plus