Find Your Job
Looking for flexibility in your work schedule? In search of your next career path? Seeking more competitive pay?
Explore your employment opportunities with Snelling St. Louis.
Snelling is seeking a Part-Time Bookkeeper for our client located in Hazelwood, MO. This is a strong company that has been in business for many years with a growing commercial client base. The company offers exceptional benefits for its employees, including vacation, paid holidays, and employer-sponsored medical benefits
What will you do?
- Work closely with the Office Manager handling basic accounting functions
- Record payments to customers’ accounts and maintains accounts receivable records
- Record payments to vendors, subcontractors, and suppliers
- Prepare checks for a signature to vendors, subcontractors, and suppliers
- Enter hours into QuickBooks for the creation of payroll checks
- Prepare payroll checks for signature
- Set up all employee-related payroll taxes
- Manage integration of industry software with QuickBooks
How will you succeed?
- Have the ability to be flexible with changing business conditions and requirements
- Have a positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- Work autonomously with little need for direction
- Experience with QuickBooks Online (QBO)
- Previous payroll experience required
- Knowledge of AP/AR functions
- Associates degree in accounting or business preferred
- 3-5 years of prior bookkeeping experience preferred
- Keen attention to detail
- Desire to learn and take on more responsibilities
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude