Find Your Job
Looking for flexibility in your work schedule? In search of your next career path? Seeking more competitive pay?
Explore your employment opportunities with Snelling St. Louis.
Retail Operations Support Representative
Snelling Staffing is seeking highly detail oriented individuals for a Retail Operations Support Associate located in Maryland Heights. This positon has the ability to work from home pending metrics and equipment requirements set by the company, candidates must live in the greater St. Louis area.
What will you do?
- Aid retail associate representatives that call into our contact center.
- Work remotely and from the office.
- Assist callers with service order questions, job instructions, onboarding and propriety system access.
- Provide step-by-step technical and merchandising support over the phone.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with professionalism and positivity.Execute outbound calls to ensure in-store compliance.
- Thoroughly document and report all activity through Premium’s online tracking system.Review photos and complete quality checks.
How will you succeed?
Using your stellar problem-solving skills to offer creative solutions.
Leveraging your exceptional ability to multi-task.
Proving your expertise in the Microsoft Office Suite and similar programs.
- High school diploma required.
- Must be able to type/keyboard a minimum 35 WPM.
- Have broadband high-speed internet connection.
- Two years' call center experience required.
- Exceptional customer service skills required.
- In order to qualify to work from home, you must own a PC with Windows 10 and Office 365.
- Microsoft Office Suite experience preferred.
- One year in retail merchandising and/or consumer packaged goods and/or consumer electronics experience.