Find Your Job
Looking for flexibility in your work schedule? In search of your next career path? Seeking more competitive pay?
Explore your employment opportunities with Snelling St. Louis.
- Participate in the planning of tax and attest engagements.• Preparation of client work papers for tax returns, compilations, reviews, and audit engagements.
- Diversified tax planning, projection, and preparation services.
- Provide tax advice using a high degree of ethics and integrity.
- Effectively demonstrate expertise to clients.
- Display tax research skills by showing good application of knowledge.
- Hands-on experience with a diverse spectrum of client and industries.
- No out-of-town travel and direct responsibility for client relations.
- Earn overtime and compensating time off for any tax season efforts.
- Open door policy, work directly with partners.
• Public accounting experience preferred.
• Skilled in the preparation of federal and state tax returns for corporations and individuals
• Licensed CPA or EA required.
• Previous Ultra-Tax software and QuickBooks experience preferred.